Welcome in Cape Town!

Come and enjoy your stay in peaceful surroundings. For dinner you can enjoy a braai on your private patio or visit one of the many nearby restaurants. Arrive as a stranger - leave as a friend!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Can't get Enough


Autumn - I just can't get enough of it. If I could I would go out every day to just absorb this autumn, the bright blue sky, the red and yellow leaves of the Cape vineyards and the trees, the windless days. This amazing season will last for another month or so before the winter weather sets in. Cape Town in winter, for me, is also a wonderful experience - rain, rain and more rain! The green season as it is known. Not everybody likes that, but like to camp out in the kitchen in front of the old cole stove with coffee or hot chocolate and pancakes, nice music and just chat away the weekends.

But back to autumn - I took this amazing pic on Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment